Saturday, March 3, 2012

C4K Summary

group of children standing together
C4K #1 My first child that I was assigned to was Paula. He was from a four year class Auckland, New Zealand. Paula’s blog post was titled “Someday”. This was a video that he made about what he wanted to do someday. Paula wants to travel to the Eiffel tower one day. I commented telling Paula that I was very impressed with his video. I found it amazing that at such a young age these students were blogging and making video.

C4K #2 The second student that I was assigned to was Elisa. Elisa blog was posting about a government and politics class she was in. I found that their class was similar to ours. They were using Skype and blogging in their classroom assignments. I commented telling Elisa that I was once again shocked at the use of technology in the classrooms today. She is a senior in high school and they are learning things that I am now being introduced to. I told her that her knowledge in technology will lead her to a greater future. After commenting I was so excited that Elisa commented back. Not only did she comment back, she read my blog post and left a comment on blog post assignment 4.

C4K #3 My third studentassigned to me was Raena. Reana was a student in Ms. Eppele’s class. This blog post was about Reana’s cat. Reana described how the cat drinks from the toilet and ate all of the treats once. I found this blog post very cute and funny. Reana did a good job this blog post. I commented telling Reana about my dog who also does the same thing. I received a comment back from Reana, which was another exciting moment.

C4K #4 My last comment was actually for two students, Danieland T-Jay. These students were Ferry Lane Primary School. Their last blog was about a football festival that they were participating in. I commented telling them that I could tell that they seemed to have good sportsmanship. I enjoyed reading their blog, which had other post about their football festival.

1 comment:

  1. Jasmine,

    I really enjoyed reading your C4K summary for February! I loved that Elisa commented back. Great job with the links. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete