Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K April Summary

For the month of April I was assigned to three different students. The first student I was able to comment on his blog twice. The first blog post that he wrote that I read was about an avatar that he had created. He left a website for his readers to visit. He also explained how he had fun making his avatar. I commented back telling him that his avatar that he created was creative. I actually visited the website and attempted to make my own. I also told him to keep up the good work. The next blog post that he posted was a picture of a cottage. I’m not sure where he actually found the picture but it was very interesting. I clicked on the link and it explained that the picture was actually many pictures formed into one. The picture looked so realistic. I commented telling him that I could use this in the classroom for a fun activity for my students to play with.
little girl
The next week I was assigned to an alternate student because my student stopped blogging. My next student was Jshuana T. The most recent blog that this student blogged was a picture of multiple flowers, titled flower pop out. The student listed eight things of how this picture made them feel. I commented telling the student that I enjoyed reading the blog post. I agreed with many of the feeling that they were having towards the picture. The last student that I was assigned to was Faauiga. She is from New Zealand. Her blog post was a video of her telling us about herself. She told her favorite colors, her birthday, about her brothers and sisters, and many other things. I commented telling Faauiga that I enjoyed watching her video. I asked her how old her brothers and sisters were. In the end I encouraged her to keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment