Sunday, April 1, 2012

Summary Post C4T Teacher #3

children using computers in the classroom
My C4T assignment was not actually for one teacher this month. The blog that I visited was created for different teachers to leave sites that they have discovered. The blog was titled iLearn Technology. It has sites for teachers to incorporate technology into the classroom.  This blog will be very helpful for me when I enter the teaching field. The first blog post was about a science website for the students to use in the classroom. The site allowed students to pretend like they had a job in the science field and they would work in that on the game. I thought this site was very interesting. It was fun for the students, but included a science lesson for the students to learn from. Science is a subject that is fun when you include hands on and labs. I commented saying how I thought this is a very good site to use with the students. Students could get a clearer understanding of science terms that may be difficult to them using this site. The second site that I discovered that was post was a site that provided pictures of different animals and their habitat. I thought this site was also a good one to incorporate into science. If the students were learning about animal and their habitat, the students could actually see what the teacher is explaining. I believe visuals are very good way to keep students attention. This blog would be great for any teacher. It provides plenty of websites that can be very helpful and fun for students. It teaches students their lesson and keep technology invlolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment